1. Wanfu Ma, Ying Zhang, Lulu Li, Lijun You, Peng Zhang, Yuting Zhang, Jumei Li, Meng Yu, Jia Guo, Haojie Lu*, Changchun Wang*. Tailor-made magnetic Fe3O4@mTiO2 microspheres with a tunable mesoporous anatase shell for highly selective and effective enrichment of phosphopeptides, ACS Nano 2012, 6, 3179-3188.
2. Dian Li, Jing Tang, Chuan Wei, Jia Guo, Shilong Wang, Deeptangshu Chaudhary, Changchun Wang*. Doxorubicin-conjugated mesoporous magnetic colloidal nanocrystal clusters (MMCNCs) stabilized by polysaccharide as smart anticancer drug vehicle, Small 2012, 8(17), 2690-2697.
3. Yuanjia Pan, Yuanyuan Chen, Dongrui Wang, Chuan Wei, Jia Guo, Daru Lu, Chihchang Chu, Changchun Wang*. Redox/pH dual stimuli-responsive biodegradable nanohydrogels with varying responses to dithiothreitol and glutathione for controlled drug release, Biomaterials 2012, 33, 6570-6579.
4. Shuai Xu, Chuanyu Sun Jia Guo*, Ke Xu* Changchun Wang. Biopolymer-directed synthesis of high-surface-area magnetite colloidal nanocrystal clusters for dual drug delivery in prostate cancer, J. mater. Chem. 2012, 22, 19067-19075.
5. Jumei Li Chuan Wei, Wanfu Ma, Qiao Jia Guo, Jun, Changchun Wang*. Multiplexed SERS detection of DNA targets in a sandwich-hybridization assay using SERS-encoded core–shell nanospheres, J. mater. Chem. 2012, 22, 12100-12106.
6. Wanfu Ma, Keyi Wu, Jing Tang, Dian Li, Chuan Wei, Jia Guo, Shilong Wang, Changchun Wang*. Magnetic drug carrier with a smart pH-responsive polymer network shell for controlled delivery of doxorubicin, J. mater. Chem. 2012, 22, 15206–15214.
7. Peng Zhang, Jia Guo*, Changchun Wang. Magnetic CMP microspheres: multifunctional poly(phenylene ethynylene) frameworks with covalently builtin Fe3O4 nanocrystals exhibiting pronounced sensitivity for acetaminophen microdetection, J. mater. Chem. 2012, 22, 21426–21433.
8. Wanfu Ma, Lulu Li, Ying, Qiao An, Lijun You, Jumei Li, Yuting Zhang, Shuai Xu, Meng Yu, Jia Guo, Haojie Lu*, Changchun Wang*. Biopolymer-directed synthesis of high-surface-area magnetite colloidal nanocrystal clusters for dual drug delivery in prostate cancer, J. mater. Chem. 2012, 22, 23981-23988.
9. Shuai Xu, Zhimin Luo, Yujie Han, Jia Guo, Changchun Wang*. Ultrafast microwave-assisted synthesis of MCNCs with high saturation, magnetization and sustained aqueous stability, RSC Adv. 2012, 2, 2739-2742.
10. Dian Li, Jing Tang, Jia Guo, Shilong Wang, Deeptangshu Chaudhary, Changchun Wang*. Hollow-Core Magnetic Colloidal Nanocrystal Clusters with Ligand-Exchanged Surface Modification as Delivery Vehicles for Targeted and Stimuli-Responsive Drug Release, Chem. Eur. J. 2012, 18, 16517-16524.
11. Qiao An, Peng Zhang, Junmei Li, Wanfu Ma, Jia Guo, Jun Hu, Changchun Wang*. Silver-coated magnetite-carbon core-shell microspheres as substrate enhanced SERS probes for detection of trace persistent organic pollutantsr,Nanoscale 2012, 4, 5210-5216.
12. Qiao An, Meng Yu, Yuting Zhang, Wanfu Ma, Jia Guo*, Fe3O4@Carbon Microsphere Supported Ag-Au Bimetallic Nanocrystals with the Enhanced Catalytic Activity and Selectivity for the Reduction of Nitroaromatic Compounds, J. Phys. Chem. C 2012, 22, 19067-19075.
13. Shuai Xu, Xiaojie Song, Jia Guo, Changchun Wang*. Composite Microspheres for Separation of Plasmid DNA Decorated with MNPs through in Situ Growth or Interfacial Immobilization Followed by Silica Coating, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2012, 4, 4764-4775.
14. Shuai Xu, Wanfu Ma, Lijun You, Jumei Li, Jia Guo, Jack J. Hu, Changchun Wang*. Toward designer magnetite/polystyrene colloidal composite microspheres with controllable nanostructures and desirable surface functionalities, Langmuir 2012, 28, 3271-3278.
15. Lijun You, Shuai Xu, Wanfu Ma, Dian Li, Yuting Zhang, Jia Guo, Jack J. Hu Changchun Wang*. Ultrafast hydrothermal synthesis of high quality magnetic core phenol-formaldehyde Shell composite microspheres using the microwave method, Langmuir 2012, 28, 10565-10572.
16. Chuan Wei, Keyi Wu, Jumei Li, Wanfu Ma, Jia Guo, Jun Hu, Changchun Wang*, Folate-conjugated poly( N-(2-hydroxypropyl) methacrylamide)- block -poly(benzyl methacrylate): synthesis, self-assembly, and drug release,Macromol. Chem. Phys. 2012, 213, 557-565.
17. Feng Zhang*, Guihua Hou, Shaojun Dai, Rong Lu Changchun Wang*. Preparation of thermosensitive PNIPAM microcontainers and a versatile method to fabricate PNIPAM shell on particles with silica surface, Colloid Polym. Sci.2012, 290, 1341-1346.
18. Yichuan Ling, Gongming Wang, Jay Reddy, Changchun Wang, Jin Z. Zhang, Yat Li*. The influence of oxygen content on the thermal activation of hematite nanowires, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2012, 51, 4074-4079.
19. Gongming Wang, Yichuan Ling, Hanyu Wang, Xunyu Yang, Changchun Wang, Jin Z. Zhang Yat Li. Hydrogen-treated WO3 nanoflakes show enhanced photostability, Energy Environ. Sci. 2012, 5, 6180-6187.
20. Hanyu Wang, Gongming Wang, Yichuan Ling, Marion Lepert, Changchun Wang, Jin Z. Zhang, Yat Li*. Photoelectrochemical study of oxygen deficient TiO2 nanowire arrays with CdS quantum dot sensitization, Nanoscale2012, 4, 1463-1466.
21. Feng Zhang, GuiHua Hou, Changchun Wang. Preparation of wormlike PNIPAM microcontainers with magnetic nanoparticleinclusions, Mater. Lett. 2012, 89, 97-100.
22. Shaoxian Tang, Yuechao Tang, Lingling Zhong, Kumuruz Murat, Gvlqikra Asan, Jerry Yu, Rongrong Jian, Changchun Wang, Ping Zhou*. Short- and long-term toxicities of multi-walled carbon nanotubes in vivo and in vitro, J. Appl. Toxicol. 2012, DOI 10.1002/jat.2748.