2. Wanfu Ma, Ying Zhang, Lulu Li, Yuting Zhang, Meng Yu ,Jia Guo ,Haojie Lu*, Changchun Wang*,Ti4+-Immobilized Magnetic Composite Microspheres for Highly Selective Enrichment of Phosphopeptides, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2013, 23, 107-115.
3. Dian Li, Yuting Zhang, Meng Yu, Jia Guo, Deeptangshu Chaudhary, Changchun Wang*, Cancer therapy and fluorescence imaging using the active release of doxorubicin from MSPs/Ni-LDH folate targeting nanoparticles, Biomaterials 2013, 34, 7913-7922.
4. Shuai Xu, Lijun You, Peng Zhang, Jia Guo. Changchun Wang, Fe3O4@coordination polymer microspheres with self-supported polyoxometalates in shells exhibiting high-performance supercapacitive energy storage, Chemical Communications2013, 49, 2427.
5. Yuting Zhang, Lulu Li, Wanfu Ma, Ying Zhang, Meng Yu, Jia Guo, Haojie Lu*, Changchun Wang*, Two-in-One Strategy for Effective Enrichment of Phosphopeptides Using Magnetic Mesoporous γ-Fe2O3 Nanocrystal Clusters, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2013, 5, 614-621.
6. Dian Li, Yuting Zhang, Peng Yang, Meng Yu, Jia Guo, Jennifer Q.Lu, Changchun Wang*, An Optical Sensing Strategy Leading to In Situ Monitoring of the Degradation of Mesoporous Magnetic Supraparticles in Cells, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2013, 5, 12329-12339.
7. Yuting Zhang, Yongkun Yang, Wangfu Ma, Jia Guo, Yao Lin*, Changchun Wang*, Uniform magnetic core/shell microspheres functionalized with Ni2+-iminodiacetic acid for one step purification and immobilization of his-tagged enzymes, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2013, 5, 2626-2633.
8. Yuanjia Pan, Dian Li, Sha Jin, Chuan Wei, Keyi Wu, Jia Guo, Changchun Wang*, Folate-conjugated poly(N-(2-hydroxypropyl)-methacrylamide-co-methacrylic acid) nanohydrogels with pH/redox dual-stimuli response for controlled drug release, Polym. Chem. 2013, 4, 3545–3553.
9. Peng Yang, Jing Ding, Jia Guo, Weibin Shi, Jack J. Huc and Changchun Wang*. A strategy for fabrication of uniform double-shell hollow microspheres as effective acoustic echo imaging contrast agents through a new polymer-backbonetransition method, J. Mater. Chem. B 2013, 1, 544-551.
Xu, Baoru Yin, Jia Guo, Changchun Wang*, Biocompatible hollow magnetic
supraparticles: ultrafast microwave-assisted synthesis, casein-micelle-mediated
cavity formation and controlled drug delivery, J. Mater. Chem. B 2013, 1,
11. Jumei Li, Wanfu Ma, Lijun You, Jia Guo, Jun Hu, Changchun Wang*, Highly sensitive detection of target ssDNA based on SERS liquid chip using suspended magnetic nanospheres as capturing substrates, Langmuir 2013, 29, 6147?6155.
12. Peng Zhang, Qiao An, Jia Guo, Chang-Chun Wang *, Synthesis of mesoporous magnetic Co-NPs/carbon nanocomposites and their adsorption property for methyl orange from aqueous solution, J. Colloid. Interf. Sci. 2013,389, 10-15.
13. Sha Jin, Yuanjia Pan, Changchun Wang*, Reflux Precipitation Polymerization: A New Technology for Preparation of Monodisperse Polymer Nanohydrogels, Acta Chim. Sinica 2013, 71, 1500-1504.
14. Kamat RK, Wanfu Ma, Yongkun Yang, Yuting Zhang, Changchun Wang, Kumar CV, Yao Lin, Adsorption and Hydrolytic Activity of the Polycatalytic Cellulase Nanocomplex on Cellulose, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2013, 5, 8486?8494.
15. Xingyuan Shen, Christopher Viney, Erin R. Johnson, Changchun Wang, Jennifer Q. Lu, Large negative thermal expansion of a polymer driven by a submolecular conformational change, Nature Chemistry 2013, 5, 105-1041.
16. Jia Guo, Yanhong Xu, Shangbin Jin, Long Chen, Toshihiko Kaji, Yoshihito Honsho, Matthew A. Addicoat, Jangbae Kim, Akinori Saeki, Hyotcherl Ihee, Shu Seki, Stephan Irle, Masahiro Hiramoto, Jia Gao, Donglin Jiang*. “Conjugated organic framework with three-dimensionally ordered stable structure and delocalized π clouds”, Nature Communications 2013, 4, 2736.