1. Peng Yang, Fangyuan Zhao, Jing Ding, Jia Guo, Weibin Shi, Changchun Wang,* Xinhua Hu*, Bubble-in-bubble strategy for high-quality ultrasound imaging with a structure coupling effect, Chem. Mater. 2014, 26, 2121-2127.
2. Yuting Zhang , Wanfu Ma , Dian Li , Meng Yu , Jia Guo , Changchun Wang*, Benzoboroxole-functionalized magnetic core/shell microspheres for highly specific enrichment of glycoproteins under physiological conditions, Small 2014, 10(7), 1379-1386.
3. Shuai Xu, Jing Liu, Dian Li, Liming Wang, Jia Guo*, Changchun Wang, Chunying Chen*, Feesalphen complexes from intracellular pH-triggered degradation of Fe3O4@Salphen-InIII CPPs for selectively killing cancer cells, Biomaterials 2014, 35, 1676-1685.
4. Peng Yang, Dian Li, Sha Jin, Jing Ding, Jia Guo, Weibin Shi, Changchun Wang*, Stimuli-responsive biodegradable poly(methacrylic acid) based nanocapsules for ultrasound traced and triggered drug delivery system, Biomaterials 2014,35, 2079-2088.
5. Keyi Wu, Jia Guo*, Changchun Wang, Dispersible and discrete metalloporphyrin -based CMP nanoparticles enabling colorimetric detection and quantitation of gaseous SO2, Chem. Commun. 2014, 50, 695-697.
6. Fang Wang, Yuting Zhang, Peng Yang, Sha Jin, Meng Yu, Jia Guo, Changchun Wang*, Fabrication of polymeric microgels using refluxprecipitation polymerization and its application for phosphoprotein enrichment, J. Mater. Chem. B 2014, 2, 2575-2582.
7. Chuanyu Sun, Shuai Xu, Jia Guo*, Ke Xu*, Changhcun Wang, The inhibitory and apoptotic effects of docetaxel-loaded mesoporous magnetic colloidal nanocrystal clusters on bladder cancer T24 cells in vitro, J. Biomed. Nenotech. 2014, 10(3), 455-462.
8. Wanfu Ma, Yuting Zhang, Meng Yu, Jiaxun Wan and Changchun Wang*, Microwave-assisted hydrothermal crystallization: an ultrafast route to MSP@mTiO2 composite microspheres with a uniform mesoporous shell, RSC Adv. 2014, 4, 9148–9151.
9. Zhen Huang, Yuanjia Pan, Yimin Chao, Wei Shen, Changchun Wang*, Hualong Xu*, Triazaheterocyclic compound as an efficient catalyst for dehydration of fructose into 5-hydroxymethylfurfural, RSC Adv. 2014, 4, 13434–13437.
10. Xingyuan Shen, Christopher Viney, Changchun Wang, and Jennifer Q. Lu*, Greatly enhanced thermal contraction at room temperature by carbon nanotubes, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2014, 24, 77–85.
11. Peng Yang, Wang, Fang Wang, Xianfu Luo, Yuting Zhang, Jia Guo, Weibin Sho, Changchun Wang*, Rational Design of Magnetic Nanorattles as Contrast Agents for Ultrasound/Magnetic Resonance Dual-Modality Imaging, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces. 2014, 6, 12581-12587.
12. Dian Li, Yuting Zhang, ShaJin, Jia Guo, Haifeng Gao, Changchun Wang*, Development of a redox/pH dual stimuli responsive MSP@P(MAA-Cy) drug delivery system for programmed release of anticancer drugs intumour cells, J. Mater. Chem. B, 2014, 2, 5187–5194.
13. Liting Liu, Meng Yu, Ying Zhang, Changchun Wang*, Haojie Lu*, Hydrazide Functionalized Core−Shell Magnetic Nanocomposites for Highly Specific Enrichment of N-Glycopeptides, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2014, 6, 7823−7832.
14. Wanfu Ma,Cheng Zhang, Yuting Zhang, Meng Yu, Jia Guo, Ying Zhang, Hijie Lu*,ChanghcunWng, Magnetic MSP@ZrO2 Microspheres with Yolk-Shell Structure: Designed Synthesis and Application in Highly Selective Enrichment of Phosphopeptides, Langmuir, 2014, 30(22), 6602-6611.
15. Ying Zhang, Wanfu Ma, Cheng Zhang, Changchun Wang*, Haojie Lu*, Titania Composite Microspheres Endowed with a Size-Exclusive Effect toward the Highly Specific Revelation of Phosphopeptidome, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2014, 6, 6290−6299.
16. Yuting Zhang, Dian Li, Meng Yu, Wanfu Ma, Jia Guo, and Changchun Wang*, Fe3O4/PVIM-Ni2+ Magnetic Composite Microspheres for Highly Specific Separation of Histidine-Rich Proteins, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2014, 6, 8836−8844.
17. Ying Zhang, Meng Yu, Cheng Zhang, Wanfu Ma, Yuting Zhang, Changchun Wang*, Haojie Lu*, Highly Selective and Ultra Fast Solid-Phase Extraction ofN?Glycoproteome by Oxime Click Chemistry Using Aminooxy-Functionalized Magnetic Nanoparticles, Anal. Chem. 2014, 86, 7920−7924.
18. Wanfu Ma, Ying Zhang, Weili Miao, Cheng Zhang, Meng Yu, Yuting Zhang, Jia Guo, Haojie Lu*, Changchun Wang*, Precisely designed rattle-type mTiO2@P(NIPAMco-MBA) microspheres with screening gel networkfor highly selective extraction of phosphopeptidome RSC Adv., 2014, 4, 42957–42964.
19. Lijun You, Yuting Zhang, Shuai Xu, JiaGuo,* and Changchun Wang, Movable Magnetic Porous Cores Enclosed within CarbonMicrocapsules: Structure-Controlled Synthesis and PromotedCarbon-Based Applications, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces